The Delrin Solid V Wheel is a strong wheel that resists deflection due to its solid nature.
This wheel style was produced for two reasons.
- First is for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired. Many of these wheels could be added to a gantry to allow an even distribution of the load across them.
- Second is for improved performance of the belt and pinion system to give the belt a flat surface to ride on.
These wheels are individually milled for consistent high precision and tolerance.
- Model: VK09ZZ/VK09RS
- Item name:Solid v wheel kit
- Bearing: 625ZZ or 625RS for choice
- Material: POM (Delrin)
- Compression Strength:63MPA
- Rockwell Hardness:M80
- Function:3D Printer, Cnc Rounter, etc
- Size: 10.2 x 23.9 mm
- OD :23.9 mm
- ID :16 mm
- Thick : 10.2 mm
- 1 x Solid V Wheel
- 2 x Ball Bearings – 625RS or 625ZZ for choice
- 1 x precision shim
Note: The precision shims are placed in-between the two bearings. To assemble, first push one bearing into the wheel. Then using the screw as a guide push the precision shim and 2nd bearing into the other side of the wheel.
The CAD Drawing of Delrin Solid V Wheel:
Comparison of various V wheel kits:
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special distribution pricing.