This V-Slot Linear Actuator (Belt Driven) is a fast and easy solution to a V-Slot Gantry System.
- Belt Driven GT2-2M Timing Belts
- Travel distance:
- 250mm is ~4 (107mm)
- 500mm is ~14″ (345mm)
- 1000mm is ~33″ (845mm)
- 1500mm is ~47″ (1190mm)
- Accuracy: 0.003″ ~0.007″ (0.10mm ~0.20mm)
- Accuracy Positioning: 0.260mm
- Max Force: 2.5lb (11N)
- Max Speed: ~10000 mm/min
Length are available as follows:
- V-Slot 2020 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2040 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2060 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2080 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- If you need customized length please contact us to get a quote.
This is a self-assembly kit comes with parts below :
|M5-Low-Profile-25mm||4 or 6|
|Aluminium-Spacer-6mm||2 or 3|
|Eccentric-Spacer-Mini-6mm||2 or 3|
|Delrin-Solid-V-Wheel-Kit||4 or 6|
|V-Slot-Gantry-Plate-Small Or Large||1|
Small gantry plate:
Large gantry plate:
Because this kit uses all standard v-slot parts it can be easily combined with more of these actuators, other types, or a design of your own to quickly build a functional machine.
In addition to the rail options, we also have the option between the small v-slot gantry plate, or the full size v-slot gantry plate.If you choose the full size v-slot gantry plate you have the option to have 6 delrin solid v wheels instead of 4 that is used on the smaller plate.
With the small v-slot gantry plate the travel of the actuator is 85mm less than the extrusion length. For the full size v-slot gantry plate the travel of the actuator is 110mm less than the extrusion length.
- Don’t forget to slide the Gantry onto the V-Slot before you attach both Actuator Pulley Plates.
- Don’t forget to attach the Timing Pulley to the Nema17B Motor shaft before attaching the Motor to the Plate.
- Follow this process for correct tensioning the GT2 Belt:
- Tighten the screws on one Actuator Pulley Plate to secure the Plate in position.
- Feed the Belt over the Pulleys and through the hollow center of the V-Slot
- Pull the other Actuator Pulley Plate away to Tension the GT2 Belt, tighten the screws on the Plate while it is under tension
- Tie or Clamp the GT2 Belt on both sides of the Gantry
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact email@example.com for special distribution pricing.