This kit utilises standard v-slot parts to create a very simple but powerful belt-driven linear actuator. The belt-driven linear actuator takes advantage of the v groove and uses the precise and strong mini v wheels for smooth linear motion. The linear actuator can be used for a whole host of applications, from a simple camera slider to a modular 3D Printer design.
Because this kit uses all standard v-slot parts it can be easily combined with more of these actuators, other types, or a design of your own to quickly build a functional machine.
- Belt Driven GT2-2M Timing Belts
- Travel distance:
- 500mm is ~15″ (380mm)
- 1000mm is ~35″ (880mm)
- Accuracy: 0.003″ ~0.007″ (0.10mm ~0.20mm)
- Accuracy Positioning: 0.260mm
- Max Force: 2.5lb (11N)
- Max Speed: ~10000 mm/min
Lengths are available as follows:
- V-Slot 2020 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2040 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2060 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
- V-Slot 2080 (Silver or Black) 250mm 500mm 1000mm
If you need customized length please contact us to get a quote.
This is a self-assembly kit that comes with parts below :
|Linear Actuator End Mount||2|
|V-Slot-Linear-Rail (To chosen profile, length, & color)||250mm/500mm/1000mm/Custom length|
- Don’t forget to slide the Gantry onto the V-Slot before you attach both Actuator Pulley Plates.
- Don’t forget to attach the Timing Pulley to the Nema17 Motor shaft before attaching the Motor to the Plate.
- Follow this process for correct tensioning the GT2 Belt:
- Tighten the screws on one Actuator Pulley Plate to secure the Plate in position.
- Feed the Belt over the Pulleys and through the hollow center of the V-Slot
- Tie or Clamp the GT2 Belt on both sides of the Gantry
- Pull the other Actuator Pulley Plate away to Tension the GT2 Belt, tighten the screws on the plate while it is under tension
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact email@example.com for special distribution pricing.