This 8mm Metric Lead Screw / ACME has an accuracy of 0.05-0.10mm or better. Leadscrew machines are designed to be accurate, strong, and reliable. Leadscrew transmission requires little ongoing maintenance, with nut-blocks often having a functional life of longer than 3 years if the machine is taken care of.
This precision trapezoidal metric Lead Screw’s pitch and diameter are a perfect combination of high torque and speed.
This screw fits the bill for most machine designs and will quickly become a standard. Equipped with a large diameter that helps eliminate whipping and a high pitch that allows rapid movement at 8mm per revolution. It’s a great power transmission choice for your next build.
Note: Pitch refers to the spacing between threads.Lead refers to the rotation of the nut after a circle.
- Model Available: ACME-Tr8*8
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Lead Screw Diameter ∅ :8(mm)
- Tr8x8 (P2)
- Pitch 2 (mm)
- Lead 8 (mm)
- 4 Start
- Lengths available for ACME-Tr8*8 ：220mm, 281mm, 290mm, 315mm, 455mm, 531mm, 540mm, 557mm,781mm, 807mm,1031mm, 1040mm, 1057mm, 1531mm, 1540mm, 1557mm,1570mm
- Use with the V-Slot Nut Plate and Nut Block
- Related parts: Lock Collar and Shim
- Customized sizes are available, please contact us
ACME-T8*8-220 Sold in the following quantities