Our TB6600 is an easy-to-use professional stepper motor driver, which can control a two-phase stepping motor. It is compatible with Arduino and other microcontrollers that can output a 5V digital pulse signal. TB6600 stepper motor driver has a wide range power input, 9-42VDC power supply. And it is able to output 4A peak current, which is enough for the most of stepper motors.
The stepper driver supports speed and direction control. You can set its micro step and output current with 6 DIP switch. All signal terminals adopt high-speed optocoupler isolation, enhancing its anti-high-frequency interference ability.
As a professional device, it is able to drive 57, 42-type two-phase, four-phase, hybrid stepper motor.
Note: this is the newest upgraded version of the TB6600 stepper motor driver.
- Support 8 kinds of current control
- Micro-Stepping Rate of 16
- The interface adopts high-speed optocoupler isolation
- Automatic semi-flow to reduce heat
- Large area heat sink
- Anti-high-frequency interference ability
- Input anti-reverse protection
- Overheat, over current and short circuit protection
- Input Current: 0-5A
- Output Current: 0.5-4.0A
- Power (MAX): 160W
- Micro Step: 1, 2/A, 2/B, 4, 8, 16
- Dimension: 96x56x33 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact email@example.com for special distribution pricing.