This sensor can be used with our Smart Car Kits and also for applications such as anemometers or wind speed meters.
This module is intelligent speed measurement module! One side emits an infrared light while the other has a photo receiver. When an encoder disk is spun the slots allow for the receiver to switch on and off. This is proportional to speed. The signal is cleaned via the onboard Schmidt Inverter and then sent to the MCU (i.e. Arduino) for processing.
- Chip: 74HC14D
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output mode of digital signal (pulse signal)
- Detection way of infrared ray interrupts
- Detection signal detected the obstacles for high level, no obstacle or beyond detection range output low level
- LED two road Status indicator, indicator light ray interrupt, ray conduction indicator
- VCC: +3.3V ~ 5 V
- GND: Ground or negative
- OUT: the signal output, link MCU I/O port
Note: For Arduino you should set the MCU I/O ports for input mode.
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact email@example.com for special distribution pricing.