Ball screws are used in aircraft and missiles to move control surfaces, especially for electric fly by wire, and in automobile power steering to translate rotary motion from an electric motor to axial motion of the steering rack.
They are also used in machine tools, robots and precision assembly equipment. High precision ball screws are used in steppers for semiconductor manufacturing.
- Product Name: SFS1605 Ball Screw Kit
- Precision: C7 Grade
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Model No.: SFS1605
- Diameter: 16mm
- Pitch: 5mm
- Length: 1000mm /Customized Length
- 1x Ball Screw Rod with Nut
- 1x FK12 FF12 End Support Seat
- 1x Ball Nut Housing
- 1x Coupling
- The Ball screw nut fixing and dismounting requires professional tools or done by professional stuffs!
- Never rotate the ball screw nut over the ball screw end! This is very important as if the ball bearings come off the ball nut, the ball screw will not work properly and you will void any warranty![/su_note]
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special distribution pricing.