Magnetic Ring Drill Head Screwdriver Bits Strong Magnetizer Screwdriver
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Color: Yellow, Lake Blue, Red
- Length and width: 24*15mm
- Inner diameter: 6.35mm
- Applicable: 6.35 mm hex shank screwdriver and electric drill.
- Product description: It is widely matched with all the bits with r-slots. Using this strong magnetic snare on the bit can strengthen the magnetic force and positioning of the bit, and does not lose the magnetism. Please check the front and back when inserting the bit, and disassemble it. Just pull it out hard, convenient and simple.
- Insert the electromagnetic steel sleeve into the 6.35mm bit for connection.
- Confirm that the magnetic sleeve is fixed on the batch head.
- Put the screw on the bit with the magnetic sleeve inserted.
- Strong magnetic force prevents screws from falling off.
- No need to pull out the magnetic coil head forcefully.
Note: Please check the magnetic direction when inserting!
- Made of aluminum alloy, durable material, high efficiency and long service life.
- Easy to use. Just insert the screwdriver bit into the magnetic ring, you can easily pick up the screw.
- A convenient tool that can easily and quickly grasp the screws while you are working.
- Precisely close the screw and tighten it, while reducing the wear on the screw and the driver.