AT LAST A RACK AND PINION SYSTEM FOR V-SLOT!
The External Gear Rack is designed to mount directly to a surface using the multiple holes in the gear rack. This gear rack is ideal for mounting to timber, metal and other surfaces. The holes also line up perfectly for our V-Slot Linear Rail and other standard 20mm profile T-Slot.
This Module 1.0 External Gear Rack was designed right here in house at Maker Store! The ends of the gear rack are specially designed so that racks can be butt joined to make long runs. With this key feature our CNC Machines are no longer restricted by the maximum length of a lead screw. We have even used this gear rack in house with a 9 metre actuator!
The External Gear Rack is the perfect replacement transmission to a lead screw and nut block system or a belt and pulley system.
- Material: Polyoxymethylene (POM), also known as Delrin
- Gear type: Module 1.0
- Tolerance: DIN ISO 2768 (Fine)
- Colour: Black
- Fixing Type: Surface Mount
- The Gear Rack also works with standard 20mm profile T-Slot.
- Butt join multiple lengths to make an actuator any size you want.
- To avoid dust and other materials from getting in-between the teeth of the rack, mount the rack facing down
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special distribution pricing.