This set of metric ratchet wrench mainly used for plumbing repair, mechanical maintenance, auto repair, non-motorized vehicle repair and home backup.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches.
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding.
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas.
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners.
- Size conveniently stamped on both ends of the beam for quick identification.
- Sizes: 8mm,10mm,12mm,13mm,14mm,17mm,19mm
- Suitable for: Narrow places
- Wrench head type: Opening and Blossom
- Heat treatment processing.
- Pressure and anti corrosion and slip surface.
- Suitable for long time industrial usage.
- Flexible rotation, mainly used in auto repair machine repair. It is especially suitable used in the narrow places.
Please Note： We sell to business for bulk order quantity please contact us email@example.com for special distribution pricing.