The Maker Shield is an all in one GRB1.1 solution for CNC control designed for use with the Arduino® Uno and Uno compatible controller boards. This shield features 4 embedded DRV8825 stepper motor drivers making configuring and setting up your system an easy plug and play exercise. Use this shield in your laser engravers, CNC routers, plasma cutters or any robotics project that has stepper motors.
The Maker Shield is superior to the standard CNC shield featuring upgraded tracks for increased current carrying capacity, reverse polarity protection, embedded stepper drivers and much more resulting in superior performance. Only minimal wiring and an addition of an Arduino micro controller is required.
The Maker Shield was designed with ease of use in mind. All the digital I/O pins are clearly labelled for your convenience and as well as easy configuring through micro-step dip switches and current setting potentiometers.
- Onboard Texas Instruments DRV8825PWPR stepper motor driver IC’s capable of up to 2.4A
- Can control up to 4 stepper motors
- Reverse polarity protection
- Onboard Micro Step up to 1/32 step
- 12-24V power input (24V recommended) (Perfect for adding external fans)
- Onboard auxiliary power output (up to 24V max)
- LED error indicators for each drive channel for easy troubleshooting
- Thicker tracks for higher current carrying capacity and excellent motor performance
- Arduino Uno compatible
Maker Shield was designed by George of Maker Store and is sold with permission under the Creative Commons License Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)