Bundle Includes (Bill of Materials):
|1||Mach3 5 Axis STB5100 USB motion card|
|1||TB6600-T4 4 Axis stepper motor driver board|
|1||USB cable(With two magnetic shields)|
|1||CD ( Instructions and software of trial version)|
|1||1x MEAN WELL Power Supply – 24V 350W|
|4||4 Core Shielded Cable (use for X-Axis, Y-Axis, Z-Axis, and A Axis)|
|3||2 Core Shielded Cable (use for X-Axis, Y-Axis, Z-Axis)|
|1||DC Power Cable|
|1||E-Stop Switch + E-Stop Cable|
|3||Limit Switch Kits|
This Controller bundle is made up of the following items:
- 1 x Mach3 5 Axis STB5100 USB motion card
- 1 x TB6600-T4 4 Axis stepper motor driver board
- 4 x Signal Cables
- 1 x USB cable(With two magnetic shield)
- 1 x CD(Include Instructions, wiring diagrams, software, configuration files, etc.)
MEAN WELL Power Supply – 24V 350W
- Output Voltage-Channel: 24 V
- Output Power: 350.4 W
- Enclosed Case
- Input Voltage: 90 VAC to 132 VAC/180 VAC to 264 VAC, 240 VDC to 370 VDC
- Output Current-Channel: 14.6 A
- Mounting Style: Chassis
- Length: 215 mm
- Width: 115 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Input Frequency: 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Unit Weight: 760 g
Cables & Connectors:
- 4 Core Shielded Stepper Cables terminated at one end with JST SM 4P (Connector to Stepper Motors): 4 pcs
- 2 Core Shielded Signal Cables terminated at one end with JST SM 2P: 3 pcs
- DC Power Cable
- 22 AWG
- 1 x 500mm
- Ground Wire
- 20 AWG
- 1 x 500mm
- EStop Cable
- 22 AWG
- 1 x 1000mm
- Limit Switch Kits
- 3 x Micro Limit Switch
- 3 x Limit Switch Plate
- 6 x M3 10mm Cap Head Screw
- 3 x M5 8mm Low Profile Screw
- 3 x M5 Drop-in Tee Nut
- NOTE: The holes in the switch will need to be opened a little (3mm drill bit) to allow for the M3 screw or alternatively you can use a M3 tap to cut a thread into the plastic.
- E-Stop Switch
- Max Current: 10A
- Max Voltage AC 660V
- Rated Load:AC: 220VAC/6A, 380VAC/4A, 660VAC/2A
- DC: 440VDC/0.3A, 220VDC/0.5A, 110VDC/1A
- TYPE: N/C
- Withstand Voltage: 2500V /60S
- Temperature: -25°~+55°
- Contact resistance: <25mΩ
Regarding our Shielded Cables:
- The 4 core and 2 core shielded cables by bulkman3d are cut in the proper length for customers convenience which meet the needs and multifunction of different size of our CNC Machine.
- This high quality 4 core cable has 2 layers of insulation and 2 shield layers to reduce signal interference and maximuse efficiency.
- The four insulated wires are shielded by oxygen free tinned annealed copper wire braid with Aluminium/PET tape (100% coverage) to shield the cores from EMF interference.
- This is again insulated by a thick clear layer of thermoplastic sheath insulation. Suitable for applications requiring electrical/electronic screening of cable. 22AWG suitable for 300V DC and up to 80°C
STB5100 control card’s features:
- 1. Support for Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows8, Windows10 operating system;
- 2. Applicable to all versions of mach3 software;
- 3. Support for CNC controlled 5-Axis, can connect five stepper motor driver or servo driver;
- 4. The maximum output pulse frequency is 100KHz, and the pulse width can automatically change with the pulse frequency, which can be applicable to the closed-loop driver of strict requirements on pulse；
- 5. Five optocoupler isolation input signal interfaces: limit switch, emergency stop switch, auto tool zero sensor, home switch, NPN sensor switch can be connected;
- 6. Inverter control signal interface (optocoupler isolation): Output 0-10V speed control signal, PWM speed control signal, spindle start control signal, used for mach3 software to control spindle’s speed, start and stop;
- 7. Four universal output signal interfaces, the maximum output 500MA current, can drive relays, solenoid valves, used to control mist, pumps, cylinders and other equipments;
- 8. Support for external connect electronic hand wheel, use HDR15 interface to connect electronic hand wheel, used for manual control of machine tools;
- 9. Add the enable signal interface, can be used to control the driver enable signal;
- 10. The power of control card: voltage 12-24VDC, current more than 500MA.
TB6600-T4 stepper motor driver board’s features:
- DC Power input type:+14V~40V；
- Output current:0～4.5A，current stepless adjustable；
- 12V Power output : Maximum output 2A current, for CNC controller or Mach3 interface board power supply;
- Automatic half current function: when the motor stops running, the standby current is automatically reduced to half of the working current to reduce the heat of the driver；
- Mircostep: 1、2、4、8、16；
- Automatic decay function: the chip adjusts the current decay mode according to the motor parameters and running speed to reduce the noise of the driver.
- Protect form : Overheated protection, over-current protection
- The maximum pulse rate is 200KHZ.
- Using the PWM chopper – type single – chip bipolar sinusoidal Micro – step current control mode
- Dimensions: 192mm*88mm*34mm
- Working environment: Temperature-15～50℃ Humidity<90%.
NEVER connect or disconnections any wire while power is applied.
ALWAYS disconnect power before making any connections or disconnections.
Failure to do the above will result in damage to the stepper drivers.
For latest drivers and manual files goto: https://www.nvcnc.net/nvum.html
A MACH3 licence is NOT included with this item. A licence can be purchased from www.machsupport.com
Note : Any Mains power connections must be installed by a Licensed electrician or suitability qualified person.