When proximity switch is close to some target object, it will send out control signal. It is widely used in machine, paper making, light industry for limiting station, orientation taking count, speeding trial ect. It is a component widely used in automatic control industry for detecting, controlling, and noncontact switching.
- 100% High quality & Brand new
- Max. Op. Distance: 2.5mm±20%
- Stable sensing distance: 0~1.8 mm
- Hysteresis: 20% or less of operation distance
- Supply Voltage: 12~24V DC±10%
- Current consumption: 0.8mA or less
- Maximum sink current: 100mA
- Short-circuit protection: Incorporated
- Max. response frequency: 1 kHz
- Operation indicator: Orange LED lights up when the output is ON
- Protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -25 to +70°C
- Cable: 3-core cable 0.15mm² x 1m
- Material: Polyarylester
- Color: Black
- Output Action: Open Contacts, Top sensing of metal objects.
- Output Action: Closed Contacts, Top sensing of metal objects.
- Output Action: Open Contacts, Front sensing of metal objects.
- Output Action: Closed Contacts, Front sensing of metal objects.
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special distribution pricing.