High Z Mod for Lead CNC
The High Z modification for the LEAD CNC brings your creative capabilities to new heights! With 8″ of clearance this modification can be adapted easily to your existing LEAD CNC Router. The structural design is rigid and capable of milling through hard woods, plastics, foam. The sky is the limit with your LEAD CNC, its time to take your projects to the next level!
- This modification is for the LEAD CNC Machine
- 8″ of clearance for Z-Axis
- Additional X-Carriage and C-Beam for added strength
- 500mm Z-Axis configuration
- Adjustable mounting configuration for Z-Axis
- Rigid modification design including additional framing components for added strength
When using an extended bit we recommend the use of softer materials, such as wood and foam. However, you can lower the Z axis down and cut harder materials just like the LEAD CNC
” V-Slot ” and ” C-Beam ” are registered trademarks of OpenBuilds LLC as released under the Creative Commons Licence “Attribution-ShareAlike”
All our components are designed to work and are fully compatible with the products produced by OpenBuilds.
If you have any idea or question,please feel free to contact us first,will do our best to support you.