- Based on C-Beam, V-Slot, Xtreme Solid V-Wheels and TR8x8(P2) Leadscrews it is strong, accurate and reliable.
- It has been designed to accurately cut foams, woods, plastics and aluminium to 0.05-0.10mm accuracy or better.
- Functional engineering parts, toys, signs or anything else that can be imagined, can be made on the Lead CNC Machine.
- The BULK-MAN 3D Kit has a couple of small differences from the design published by Mark Carew. Most notably are the use of Black Corner Connectors in place of Cast Brackets in order to increase rigidity.
- OPEN SOURCE – The LEAD CNC machine is Open Source and the Builder community is encouraged to modify and build on this design.
- EASY TO BUILD – With the V-Slot Modular Framing System and Build-Along Video,assembly is quick and easy.
- AFFORDABLE – Budget friendly parts allow Builders the opportunity to freely create.
- CUSTOMIZATION – Take it to the next level and make it your own!
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling/Engraving:
- Aluminium / Hard Wood / Soft Wood / Oak / Plexi Glass / Delrin / HDPE / Foam
The kits Not including: Tingle Tension System，Opencase kit,USB cable,Router LED Light Ring,Router Spindle,Drive board,Power supply,working table,MDF panel etc
” V-Slot ” and ” C-Beam ” are registered trademarks of OpenBuilds LLC as released under the Creative Commons Licence “Attribution-ShareAlike”
All our components are designed to work and are fully compatible with the products produced by OpenBuilds.
If you have any idea or question,please feel free to contact us first,will support you in the first time.
Dimension Details for 1000x1000mm:
|Travel (Cutting Area):|
|– X Axis:||730mm|
|– Y Axis:||810mm|
|– Z Axis:||approx 100mm|
|Workable Material Height (max):||approx. 50mm (with a 12mm base board)|
|Drive System:||TR8x8(P2) ACME Lead Screw|
|Machine Accuracy:||0.05mm – 0.10mm|
|Footprint:||1000mm x 1000mm|