GX16 connectors, known as Aviation connectors, are now widely used in aviation, navigation, data acquisition systems, Inclinometer, computer automation measurement and control systems, Mechnical equipment, Audio&Video, Communications, Automotive and other industries.
Mainly Used for The Electronical Connection Between the Cables.Waterproof, Airproof and Really a Great Apparatus Electronic Connector.
- Type: 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 pin (Optional)
- Model Number: GX16
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Male Connector Length: 21mm/0.83in
- Female Connector Length: 35.5mm/1.42in
- 2/3/4/5 Pin Rated Current/Voltage: 7A-125V
- 6/7/8/9/10 Pin Rated Current/Voltage: 5A-125V
- Diameter of connector: 16mm
- Contact Resistance: the Contact Resistance of Each Contact Pair is Not Greater Than 0.005 Ohm
- Environment Temperature: -20~+85°C
- Relative Humidity: The Temperature is + 40° Could Reach 98%
- Insulation Resistance:Normal Conditions No Less Than 1000 MΩ, Not Less Than 200 MΩ After the Constant Temperature Test
- Test Voltage(AC.V): 1500V
- Contact/Insulation resistance(MΩ)：5.0/1500
- Separating force: 1–3N per pin
- Atmospheric Pressure: 4.4kpa
- Vibration: Frequency is 10 ~ 100Hz, Accelerated Speed is 100 m/s2.
- Impact: Frequency is 60 ~ 80 times/min, the Acceleration is 250 m/s2.
- Centrifugal: Acceleration is 250 m/s2.
- Price Includes: Male + Female Connector or Male Connector only
2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Pin Female Connector (1pcs for choice)
2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Pin Male Connector (1pcs for choice)
Note: You can also buy male connectors separately.
2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Pin male Connector (1pcs for choice)
Please note: We sell to businesses for bulk order quantity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special distribution pricing.