We are honoured to become a registered distributor of Spark Concepts’ xPRO V5, the most advanced GRBL based motion controller in the World!
The plug and play xPRO V5 brings you the advanced stepping and power of Trianamic drivers along with Wifi and USB interfaces, all powered by a 32 bit processor and wrapped in a beautiful ABS case (with integrated cooling).
Introducing the all new XPRO V5:
- High Power 6A stepper drivers based on the Trinamic TMC5160
- Sleek Web Interface with cut-from-SD capability (SD card included)
- USB-C interface work with GRBL sender programs
- Built-in Heatsink & Temperature Controlled Cooling Fan
- Fully assembled in a custom ABS case
- VFD support – PWM, 0-10V, and RS485
- Laser support – PWM, 0-5V, 0-10V
- XYZ Probe input
- Integrated relay
- Safety Door/Estop switch terminal
- Integrated power switch
- 4 software defined, independent motor drivers can:
- Clone any axis (default to XYYZ)
- True 4 axis motion XYZA
- Selectable limit switch voltage (5V or 24v)
Use the CNC XPRO to drive:
- 3 Axis CNC Mill With Dual Drive Motors
- 4 Axis CNC Mill with Rotary Table
- Laser Cutter With XY, and Z motion
- Plasma Cutter
- Pick and Place for SMD components
- Camera Sliders
- and Much More!
The xPRO V5 comes fully assembled and programmed so all you need to do is wire up your motors and start cutting! The xPRO V5 is defaulted to support dual Y machines, or XYYZ, machines with motor current of 2.8A.
The xPRO V5 runs a 32bit port of the GRBL by Sonny Jeon. As such, the xPRO V5 can be used with most current GRBL senders and post-processors.