We are honoured to become a registered distributor of Spark Concepts’ xPRO V5, the most advanced GRBL based motion controller in the World!
The plug and play xPRO V5 brings you the advanced stepping and power of Trianamic drivers along with Wifi and USB interfaces, all powered by a 32 bit processor and wrapped in a beautiful ABS case (with integrated cooling).
The cables on this Bundle are designed for machines of the following sizes:
- 500mm x 750mm
- 750mm x 750mm
- 750mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1500mm
- 1500mm x 1500mm
This controller bundle is fully compatible with the latest version of GRBL which is an excellent control software for our CNC machines.
The controller bundle contains all the electronic hardware required to run your machine and has been designed to be as intuitive and easy to install as possible.
CNC xPRO V5:
- High Power 6A stepper drivers based on the Trinamic TMC5160
- Sleek Web Interface with cut-from-SD capability (SD card included)
- USB-C interface work with GRBL sender programs
- Built-in Heatsink & Temperature Controlled Cooling Fan
- Fully assembled in a custom ABS case
- VFD support – PWM, 0-10V, and RS485
- Laser support – PWM, 0-5V, 0-10V
- XYZ Probe input
- Integrated relay
- Safety Door/Estop switch terminal
- Integrated power switch
- 4 software defined, independent motor drivers can:
- Clone any axis (default to XYYZ)
- True 4 axis motion XYZA
- Selectable limit switch voltage (5V or 24v)
- Output Voltage-Channel: 24V
- Output Power: 348 W
- Enclosed Case
- Input Voltage: 90 VAC to 132 VAC/180 VAC to 264 VAC, 240 VDC to 370 VDC
- Output Current-Channel: 14.6A
- Mounting Style: Chassis
- Length: 215 mm
- Width: 115 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Input Frequency: 47 Hz to 63 Hz
- Unit Weight: 760 g
Electrical Cable and connectors
- 4 Core and 2 Core shielded cable for best performance and reduced EMI
- EDG 4 pin Connectors included
- 16 AWG for Power Supply to CNC xPRO V5
- 2 core DC Cable for E-Stop
Limit Switch Kits
- 3 x Micro Limit Switch
- 3 x Limit Switch Plate
- 6 x M3 10mm Cap Head Screw
- 3 x M5 8mm Low Profile Screw
- 3 x M5 Drop-in Tee Nut
- NOTE: The holes in the switch will need to be opened a little (3mm drill bit) to allow for the M3 screw or alternatively you can use a M3 tap to cut a thread into the plastic.
- Max Current: 10A
- Max Voltage AC 660V
- Rated Load:
- AC: 220VAC/6A, 380VAC/4A, 660VAC/2A
- DC: 440VDC/0.3A, 220VDC/0.5A, 110VDC/1A
- TYPE: N/C
- Withstand Voltage: 2500V /60S
- Temperature: -25°~+55°
- Contact resistance: <25mΩ
Regarding our Shielded Cables:
- The 4 core and 2 core shielded cables by Bulk-Man 3D are cut in the proper length for customers convenience which meet the needs and multifunction of different size of our CNC Machine.
- This high quality 4 core cable has 2 layers of insulation and 2 shield layers to reduce signal interference and maximise efficiency.
- The four insulated wires are shielded by oxygen free tinned annealed copper wire braid with Aluminium/PET tape (100% coverage) to shield the cores from EMF interference.
- This is again insulated by a thick clear layer of thermoplastic sheath insulation. Suitable for applications requiring electrical/electronic screening of cable. 22AWG suitable for 300V DC and up to 80°C
Resources and Assembly Manuals
For your convenience, the Assembly Manual as well as the resources for making this bundle functional can be found at our resources page: HERE
- For your safety, we recommend to have all high voltage or mains voltage systems be wired in by a licensed electrician.
- Make sure to have the power turned off when adjusting your wiring.
- Do not disconnect the stepper motors while power is applied.