CNC engraving machine parallel-jaw vice precision flat tongs.
This kinds of 4 Inch Parallel-jaw Vice is suitable for processing embossment brands, hollow holes, reverse and positive engraving, convenient and precise positioning.
It also with scale function and optical axis guide rail, high precision. Surface oxidation treatment, wear resistance and quality guarantee.
Usually used in milling machine, drill press and machinery maintenance, etc.
- Size(L*W*T): 145*180*25mm
- SUS304 Trapezoidal screw : Φ8mm
- Beaing steel guide: Φ12mm
- Effective clamping range ：0-110mm
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Package included: 1 X Flat Tongs
- Ultrasonic engraving of symmetrical scale with a depth of 0.05mm, 10 times longer service life than ordinary laser engraving.
- Preferred double linear bearing steel guide rail, stable frame design, and extended brass linear sliding sleeve, enhanced torsional torque.
- Aluminum alloy matching with T8 lead screw nut sleeve and SUS304 mirror stainless steel trapezoidal lead screw, which is more durable.
- Double jaw 3mm step and center 90 degree V-shaped clearing notch design can hold rectangular, round, super high, super long and other shapes of items, and the details are outstanding.
- Newly designed, which is made of aluminum alloy and the surface process is made of oxidation, the waist-shaped step hole is processed in by CNC.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is /- 1-3cm.
Please Note： We sell to business for bulk order quantity please contact us email@example.com for special distribution pricing.