Ball screws are used in aircraft and missiles to move control surfaces, especially for electric fly by wire, and in automobile power steering to translate rotary motion from an electric motor to axial motion of the steering rack.
They are also used in machine tools, robots and precision assembly equipment. High precision ball screws are used in steppers for semiconductor manufacturing.
Due to the high mechanical efficiency of ball screws, the torque required to operate a ball screw is approximately 30% of conventional screw-driven transmission.
- 1x Ball Screw Rod (with end-machined) with Nut
- 1x BK12 BF12 End Support Seat
- 1x Ball Nut Housing
- 1x Coupling
- G10 grade GCR15 steel ball
- High speed and precision and low noise
- Super wear-resistant and long life
- Smooth sliding, strong and sturdy
Ballnut fixing and dismounting requires professional tools or done by professional stuffs, otherwise, we will not take amy responsibility if there was any damage done by yourself.
SFU1610 Ball Screw Specs:
- Length=1000mm (Please contact us if need Custom Length!)
Became Our Partner
Bulk-Man 3D is the largest wholesaler of Open Source CNC parts worldwide. By producing or sourcing parts directly from the factory, we eliminate the “middle man”, and in doing so, we can provide the best wholesale price direct to the public! Contact