SFU1204 Ball Screw 1000mm BK/BF10 End Machined+Ball Nut
Ball screws are used in aircraft and missiles to move control surfaces, especially for electric fly by wire, and in automobile power steering to translate rotary motion from an electric motor to axial motion of the steering rack. They are also used in machine tools, robots and precision assembly equipment.
High precision ball screws are used in steppers for semiconductor manufacturing.
- 1* 12mm Ball Screw Rod (with end-machined) with Nut
- 1* BKBF10 Support Seat
- 1* DSG12H Nut Seat
- 1* D25 L30 – 8mm x 8mm Coupling
- G10 grade GCR15 steel ball
- High speed and precision and low noise
- Super wear-resistant and long life
- Smooth sliding, strong and sturdy
Ballnut fixing and dismounting requires professional tools or done by professional stuffs, otherwise, we will not take amy responsibility if there was any damage done by yourself.
SFU1204 Ball Screw Specs:
- 1x Ball Screw Rod with Nut
- 1x BK10 BF10 End Support Seat
- 1x Ball Nut Housing
- 1x Coupling